In compliance with the reported obligations, ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L., the owner of the https://www.ams-es.com/ website, states:
1. Identification data:
– Company name: ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L.
– Company address: Pitagoras ,7 1o 28906 GETAFE – MADRID
– CIF: B 86371127
– Email address: email@example.com
– Registered with the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Spain, in: Volume 29.696, Folio 84, Section 8, Sheet M-534343.
The present information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, limitations of responsibility and obligations the users of the web page, published and located at the domain name https://www.ams-es.com assume and commit themselves to respect.
– “Site” / “Page”, refers to all the pages included under the domain https://www.ams-es.com; available to every Internet User.
– “User”, refers to both natural person and/or legal entity that uses or browses the Site.
– “Content”, refers to the information contained on the domain https://www.ams-es.com which make up the information and services that ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. makes available to Internet Users. It includes messages, texts, photos, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Site.
– “Hyperlink”, refers to a technique through which users can navigate through different pages on the Web. Users can surf Internet just with a simple click on the text, icon, button or call sign that contains the link.
– “Cookies”, refers to technical means for “traceability” and other navigation tracking on Web sites. Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, so ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L promptly and irrefutably will warn of its use at the time they are implanted on the Site.
4. Use of the website
https://www.ams-es.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS” or Content) property of ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of this Site. Some pages of the website (https://www.ams-es.com) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user may send a message through the established forms for this purpose. When sending these texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and accepts to make an appropriate use of the contents that ttps://www.ams-es.com offers through its website, as well as not to use them for:
(i) incurring in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
(ii) disseminating racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature content, as well as advocating terrorism or violating human rights content.
(iii) causing damage to https://www.ams-es.com physical and logical systems, its suppliers or third parties, or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
(iv) for trying to access and use other users’ e-mail accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
(v) for, in short, respecting the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good practices, public order and all these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER agrees and undertakes NOT to use any Content for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may: damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and any kind of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L., other Users or any user of the Internet (hardware and software).
THE USER agrees and undertakes NOT to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material inserted on the Site; such as information, texts, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photos, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, links, graphic design and source codes or any other material the user had access in the condition of User of the Site, considering this enumeration will not make up a limiting character.
Likewise, in accordance with all of this, THE USER may not:
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have a written and explicit authorization from ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L, which is the owner of the corresponding rights or well that this is legally permitted.
– Delete, manipulate or alter in any way the “copyright” and other identifying data of the rights reservation of ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L, or of its holders, fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
– The User should refrain from obtaining and even trying to obtain any Content. Even using different means or procedures than those that, according to the cases, have been made available for similar purpose or indicated on this website to share the Content. Or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet in this case, provided that they do not entail any risk of damage or disablement of the Site, and / or of the Contents.
– The User must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those, according to the cases, that have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents are located or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the Site, and/or the Contents.
In the same way, the USER recognizes that:
– ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
– The user’s comments do not represent ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L’ opinions, of its partners’ or its employees’.
– ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of contents sent by users. In this regard, all comments will be automatically reviewed by an antispam filter and moderated, in terms of form, by a website administrator, who will act in any case respecting the expression and information democratic freedoms. Likewise, ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the person dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their judgment, they will not be suitable for publication. In any case, ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, SL Therefore, ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, SL does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness , veracity and topicality of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites outside https://www.ams-es.com, keep in mind that their privacy practices may differ from ours. Likewise, those people who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours https://www.ams-es.com must observe and comply with the following conditions:
Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but cannot reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorization by ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L
“Frames” will not be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L.
No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications will be made about ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. its executives, its employees or collaborators, or about the persons that are related in the Page for any reason, or about the Users of the Page, or about the Contents supplied.
It will not be declared or implied that ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents offered or made available on the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
The Web page where the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
The Web page where the Hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
7. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the website, ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the website, of the configuration and design of it and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER should read the Legal Notice on each and every occasion when he/she accesses the Site.
8. Intellectual / industrial property
ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, SL is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), are owned by ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, SL or its licensors, all rights reserved. Any use not previously authorized by ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS S.L, will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. The USER can view the elements of the web and even print, copy and store them on his computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for his personal and private use.
The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the web pages of ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, SL All brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Page are property of ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, SL or, where appropriate, of third parties that have authorized its use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or the Content attributes to the User any right over said brands, trade names and / or distinctive signs, and without being understood as assigned to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on said Content.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L., or third parties where appropriate, therefore, Intellectual Property rights are owned by ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. or of third parties that have authorized their use, to whom the exclusive exercise of their exploitation rights in any form corresponds, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without authorization, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, SL Unauthorized use of the information contained in this Web, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, SL or of third parties included in the Page that have transferred contents will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. is aware of the importance of data protection as well as of the USER’s privacy and, therefore, insists you on reading the “Cookies Policy” of our website.
10. Availability of the page
ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, its Contents, nor that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. Therefore, ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. is not responsible for any damages or losses of any kind produced in THE USER that result in failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during its provision or prior to it.
ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the current legislation, any responsibility for the damages and losses of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and of the Contents, to the non-fulfillment of the expectation of utility that users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject. These hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. is not liable for any security errors that may occur, or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website.
A malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it. ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. is not responsible for the contents of said linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of said links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software ), the user’s documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. Access to the Site does not imply the obligation on the part of ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, SL is not responsible for the possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page, nor of the possible damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system or of third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to the connection to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
11. Quality of the Site
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. Page, the company does its best, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Site is for informational, consultative, informative and advertising purposes only. In any case they offer or have a binding or contractual commitment.
ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER may make based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that may contain the documents and graphics of the Page. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without notice of its content by extension, improvement, correction or update of the Contents.
12. Availability of the Contents
The service of the Website and the Contents are, initially, of unlimited duration. However, ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L., is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the Website service and/or any of the Contents at any time. When it is reasonably possible, ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L will notice in advance the termination or suspension of the Site.
For any questions arising on the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved are subjected to the Judges and Courts of Madrid; and expressly renounce any other court that could correspond to them.
14. Applicable legislation
Current conditions are in accordance with the applicable Spanish legislation. ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. All copyrights are reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce or disseminate ADVANCED METROLOGY SOLUTIONS, S.L; in whole or in part, by any means.